Builders & Construction IT support
Builders & Construction IT Support Services
We understand your business
Builders in the construction industry aren’t often experts in IT, and DFW’s smartest builders receive great care and construction IT support & services from the techs at On-Site PC every day.
And, just like builders who must staff specialized crews to get the job done, OSPC has you covered when it comes to the world of IT. We’re the general contractor, the plumber, the electrician, and the drywall crew combined! From project planning and coordination to dealing with bad weather and unforeseeable challenges, we are there to be both proactive and reactive to your needs.
Like residential and commercial building and construction projects, computer systems require professional expertise to install, maintain, and repair. Consequently, neglecting your IT systems leads to costly emergencies that always seem to happen at the worst time.
We also understand that technology can be difficult in the field, and that when you need help, it’s vital to have a trusted provider on call. That’s where managed IT services come in – along with the benefits of preventative maintenance and monitoring, our contractual SLAs guarantee that just-in-time service you need to thrive… for whatever and whenever you might need it.
- Taking on your own IT support & services is a risk your company shouldn’t have to take.
- There are plenty of unqualified IT service providers out there. Our 4.9-star review rating and a continuous flow of client testimonials provide the evidence that you’re in good hands with On-Site PC Services.
How Can We Help?
"*" indicates required fields
Our Focus on your Industry Needs: Construction IT Support & Services
- Specific knowledge and support for workflow and dispatch systems like Procore, Sage, Bluebeam, Service Titan, Total Office Manager, AutoCAD, and more
- Advising for developing new workflows using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint for your mobile workforce
- Migrating your legacy applications to cloud environments and software-as-a-service platforms
- Eliminating unnecessary costs by moving your client documents off of aging onsite servers to O365 and Google Workspace clouds
- Keeping your tradespeople and staff on-guard through planned phishing campaigns and security awareness training
- Helping to develop Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) plans to protect you against foreseeable natural disasters, pandemics, and ransomware attacks
All our services
Stay Compliant, Save Time & Money!
Take Advantage of Our FREE No-Obligation IT Assessment