Managed IT Services for HVAC
We understand your business
HVAC professionals are among the many skilled tradespeople who receive expert IT help from On-Site PC Services, every day. Ask yourself this when looking for Managed IT Services for HVAC:
- Have you ever had to come in and fix the previous work of another less-qualified HVAC “professional”?
- Have you ever fixed a homeowner’s problem by just changing a filter, or hosing down a compressor’s shroud?
Here at OSPC, it’s no different – our techs are the IT experts who know how to quickly diagnose a bad thermostat, replace a furnace, and recharge the coolant. We understand that technology can be difficult in the field, that’s why we go onsite just like you to be sure we are providing the best customer service possible.
Just like in your world, computer systems require professional expertise to install, maintain, and repair. Neglecting your Managed IT Services for HVAC leads to costly emergencies that always happen at the worst time. Managed IT services are the same as the maintenance plans that you offer, helping to mitigate risks and keep your home comfortable so that the whole family can stay productive and happy.
- Taking on your own IT support is a risk your company shouldn’t have to take.
- There are plenty of unqualified IT service providers out there. Our 4.9-star review rating and a continuous flow of client testimonials provide the evidence that you’re in good hands with On-Site PC Services.
Our Focus on your Business’ Needs in Managed IT Services for HVAC
- Specific knowledge and support for workflow and dispatch systems like Procore, Sage, Bluebeam, Service Titan, Total Office Manager, AutoCAD, and more
- Advising on developing new workflows using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint for your mobile workforce
- Migrating your legacy applications to cloud environments and software-as-a-service platform
- Eliminating unnecessary costs by moving your client documents off of aging onsite servers to O365 and Google Workspace clouds
- Keeping your tradespeople and staff on-guard through planned phishing campaigns and security awareness training
- Helping to develop Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) plans to protect you against foreseeable natural disasters, pandemics, and ransomware attacks
Stay Compliant, Save Time & Money!
Take Advantage of Our FREE No-Obligation IT Assessment