Managed IT Services for Healthcare
We understand your business
Just like your medical or dental practice, promoting and supporting health and hygiene are the tenants of our business in providing managed IT services for healthcare and information security services. We understand the pressures you face, both in managing and protecting data, and in needing your systems to be functioning at all times. At On-Site PC Services we have more than a dozen healthcare clients, many of whom we’ve supported for years.
Our Focus on your Healthcare Business’ Needs
- Helping you to ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITECH regulations
- Going beyond basic regulatory compliance through the implementation of data loss prevention (DLP) controls that prohibit the accidental leakage of protected data
- Assisting with audit responses to insurance carriers and business partners
- Providing secure, encrypted provider email portals
- Securing your practice’s workstations and mobile devices, especially within environments where shared computer usage is an everyday/all-day reality
- Supporting your multi-site, roving practitioners with a cohesive and secure network
- Securing Wi-Fi networks against advanced threat actors
- Helping to develop defensible Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) and Incident Response plans
- Keeping your practitioners and staff on-guard through planned phishing campaigns and security awareness training
- Protecting your business against catastrophic losses of patient data in using industry-leading backup and recovery solutions that air-gap your data on an ongoing basis
Stay Compliant, Save Time & Money!
Take Advantage of Our FREE No-Obligation IT Assessment